The tariff for group of 3 or more: • USD 200 per person per night for January, February, June, July, August, December. • USD 250 per person per night for March, April, May, September, October, November.
• For a single person, a surcharge of USD 40 per night will be added. For a group of two persons a surcharge of USD 30 per night per person will be added.
• A minimum of 3-star accommodations, one room sharing basis (4 & 5-star require an additional premium).
• All meals • Guide services
• All internal transport/sightseeing
• Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours.
• All internal taxes, fees and charges
• Government’s Sustainable Development Fee of USD 65.
All foreign nationals must obtain visa clearance through us before traveling to Bhutan. The actual visa is stamped upon your arrival. The Tourism Council of Bhutan approves your visa clearance only after receiving the full tour payment including the visa fee of USD 40 along with a scanned photocopy of your passport. Passport validity should be six months upon exit. Nationals of India, Maldives and Bangladesh do not need visa.
Take a flight to Paro, Bhutan, anywhere from Kathmandu, Nepal, New Delhi/Kolkata/Guwahati/Bagdogra, India, Bangkok, Thailand, or Singapore. Or take the road through the India-Bhutan border at Jaigaon-Phuentsholing, Dadgari-Gelephu, Guwahati-Samdrup Jongkhar.